This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures for Appsplug Software India Private Limited in response to any claims of copyright infringement. Our policy is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998 and its implementing regulations.
The company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this website/App in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the company's copyright agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Appsplug Software India Private Limited's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: The Copyright Agent,
Appsplug Software India Private Limited,
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice of claimed copyright infringement, the company will take prompt action to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will notify the alleged infringer of the takedown.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
The company reserves the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page and will take effect immediately upon being posted.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the company's DMCA Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures for the company in response to any claims of copyright infringement and is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. Appsplug Software India Private Limited is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and will take prompt action to remove any infringing material from our website.